Acharya Bangalore B-School is an AICTE approved Business School located at Andrahalli, Off Magadi Road, Bangalore. The Institute is also known as ABBS Bangalore and is an academic powerhouse under the leadership of esteemed professors, ABBS offers courses in Management, Commerce, Law, Life Sciences, and Media & Communication. The remarkable constellation of students, faculties, and staff are committed to excellence in higher education, making ABBS one of the best B-Schools in Bangalore.
ABBS is the preferred destination for students from across the country and is one of the few B-schools in India that has taken a step forward in creating a new education system through its Learner-centric Methodology, Publications, Management Development Programs, Workshops and Industry Interface Entrepreneurship programs to name a few. If you still need a reason to apply to ABBS after these achievements, have a read below:
- Raking in the Ranks – ABBS has always ranked among the top 1% of the best B-schools in India. ABBS is also verified and affiliated as a ‘Global League Institute’ (2014-2016) by ‘Great Place To Study Research Institute’, London. ABBS is ranked amongst the top 6 (business world November 2016) private business schools in Bangalore.
- Extra-Curricular – Various activity clubs for the students which promotes research, leadership and communication skills among students some of them are ToastMasters, Book Review, Film Appreciation etc. ABBS’s Toastmasters International club was awarded a trophy in 2015 for the best educational institution in South India. ABBS is also recognized as a Distinguished Toastmasters Club.
- Faculty – The staff at ABBS have a great blend of academic, research, industry and administrative experience. More than 50% of the faculty have PhDs and the average industrial experience of a faculty is 6 years. The teachers here are highly knowledgeable and skilled to transform a student into a polished professional by the end of the course.
- Alumni and the Industry – ABBS is one of the premium B-schools in Bangalore when it comes to placement record. Our alumni network is spread across leading organizations like HSBC, Wells Fargo, Goldman Sachs, J P Morgan, Thomson Reuters, Naukri.com, CapGemini, Oracle, Ernst & Young, KPMG, Nestle, Citi Bank, ICICI Securities, Kotak Mahindra Bank and many more. It’s little wonder that ABBS alumni are its force and spokespersons to the world.
- Entrepreneurial Boost – India needs a lot of young entrepreneurs; equipped with passion and creativity. Entrepreneurship and Incubation center at ABBS has done a noteworthy contribution to the society by producing many startups. It has worked with many NGOs in Entrepreneurship space like NEN and ENACTUS.
- Environment Friendly – Being an environmentally conscious business school, we are focused towards building a sustainable campus. ABBS is proud of its various sustainability initiatives such as a 200KW silicon polycrystalline solar energy system, Sewage Treatment Plant (STP), and over 400 tree plantations on campus. ABBS can proudly say their campus is a green campus!
- Placements and Jobs – Every year, several top companies with high packages come to the ABBS campus for placements. The institution’s ‘Career Development Cell’ offers several soft skill courses in various areas like Effective Communication, Aptitude, Advanced Excel, Digital Marketing, Business Analytics, etc., in order to make them “Business Ready” by the time they complete this course. This ensures that they are capable of starting to deliver results from Day 1. To top it all, the placement record of the MBA students at ABBS over the years has been impressive and many top companies that have recruited from the Institution and have kept coming back, year after year. More than 80% of the students were placed by the time they passed out of the college.
- Infrastructure – WiFi facilities are available at every nook and corner of ABBS. There is also a playgroup with large space and computer labs, coupled with a library that has a huge archive of books from all across the world. There is also a sports room, a Yoga room, a space for indoor games. Most importantly, the canteen serves good and healthy food to its students. A little away from the college lies the hostels.
International Tie-Ups – Partnership with international universities such as St. Mary’s University, Daito Bunka University, Sunway University and Rennes School of Business for international internships, projects and student exchange programs, along with MOUs with National Entrepreneurship Network (NEN) and ENACTUS to promote entrepreneurship development among student. Last but not the least, ABBS is accredited by IACBE, USA and is recognized by Skill Tree as the ‘Education Evangelist of India’. are reflected in terms of All India rankings and have drawn the attention of corporate organizations.