Travel and tourism sector is booming at a faster rate and creating huge job opportunities globally. Although this area is open to all graduates, but having a degree or certification will increase your chances to grab best job opportunities. Mumbai is emerging as an educational hub in India and is home to the leading travel and tourism colleges. These institutes are offering best degree and certificate courses in tourism management. Among various programs, tour manager course in Mumbai is highly popular among the aspirants due to its high demand in the industry.
Tour manager’s course
Tour managers should have excellent organization, communication, problem-solving and interpersonal skills. The work profile of a tour manager involves making sure that everything runs smoothly on a tour including scheduling and arranging transportation, accommodation, meals, lodging and all the accounting tasks. They are responsible for ensuring all the travel arrangements and provide full support to the tourists throughout the trip.
The tour manager course in Mumbai trains one to become a tour guide, manager or escort. It is a short-term course that provides complete insight to the aspirants about the role of tour manager and everything related to pre and post tour arrangements along with the training on world geography, airport formalities, airfare and ticketing, travel documentation etc. The course covers all international tour destinations and the challenges faced by the tour manager. Placement assistance is also provided to the aspirants by the leading institutes offering this certification program. A good working knowledge of foreign languages is usually required to work for overseas travel industry.
Customer service skills, time management, research and safety training skills are also provided to the candidates as part of the course curriculum.
Job profile of tour manager
- Planning and making arrangements for travel, meals, accommodation and other services
- To make sure that the tour is run smoothly
- Responding to the special requests of the tourists
- Helping with immigration and passport issues
- Taking feedback and maintaining records from the travel groups
The career scope in travel industry is vast and offers lucrative job opportunities to the successful candidates. Pursuing a tour manager course in Mumbai from one of the best travel colleges also provide practical knowledge and pre-entry experience to the candidates which serves as a stepping stone in their career growth. Tour managers can also work on freelance basis. Those completing tour manager’s course can start their own venture too.
A large number of students pursue MBA from the best management institutes in Mysore every year. However getting admission in these colleges is not an easy task. Mysore being an iconic city has become the top choice of job seekers. MBA pass outs are sure to get huge job opportunities in India and elsewhere. Hence it is important to get admission in the best management college that enhances the employability of the aspirants and equips them with the right skills and ethics to fit in the business sector.
Best MBA colleges in Mysore
MBA graduates from the best institutions are in high demand among the employers. MBA course from the best MBA colleges in Mysore city covers core courses such as finance, marketing, Human resources, accounting and operations along with the elective courses in their curriculum designed in a strategic manner. Furthermore MBA colleges in Mysore provide best management principles to help students to set their career level. Top colleges offering MBA in Mysore city are:
- Myra School of Business, Mysore
- JSS College
- Alliance School of Management
- Maharaja Institute of Technology
- Amruta Institute of Engineering and Management Sciences
Pursuing MBA from the best colleges is highly beneficial for the aspirants. These institutes use innovative practical and theoretical oriented teaching methods that help candidates to gain latest business knowledge. They help candidates to grab excellent job opportunities in the management field. By pursuing MBA from the best MBA colleges in Mysore city, one can easily face the business challenges with confidence.
Factors to consider while choosing MBA colleges in Mysore
- Accreditation standards: Accreditation of an institute implies that the institute has been certified by the appropriate agencies for the quality education as per national and international standards. Review the official website and prospectus of the institute to find out if the college is accredited or not.
- Academic superiority: The next important factor that one needs to verify on his checklist is the reputation of the institution. Are the teaching faculties well qualified? Are they attuned to the latest business trends? Will you be provided with the hands on experience and internships as a part of the curriculum? One must gather this information to find the best institute.
Placement opportunities: Find the institute’s records of placements. Top MBA colleges in Mysore city have separate placement cells that take care of the entire placement and related activities of their students.
In today’s competitive environment, management graduates are in much demand. Graduates with Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA) degree have the knowledge and skills required to work in various capacities in the business management. BBA is usually a 3 year undergraduate course that provides the candidates basic business and management skills which form the foundation of their successful management career. It also instills entrepreneurial skills in a candidate. The successful BBA graduates get entry level jobs in various fields as well as choice to launch their own entrepreneurial ventures. The degree also prepares candidates for a MBA course as it sets the foundation of business management education.
Eligibility criteria for admission in BBA colleges in Indore
There are several BBA colleges in Indore offering best faculties and quality management education to their candidates and help to create entrepreneurs and leaders of tomorrow. The general eligibility criteria for admission in BBA institute in Indore is 12th class pass or equivalent from any recognized university/board with minimum 50% marks for candidates in the general category and 45% marks for the SC/ST candidates. Most top BBA colleges in Indore also conduct specific entrance exams, writing ability tests and personal interview for short listing and screening of the applicants.
Why choose BBA colleges in Indore?
Top BBA colleges in Indore aim at the holistic development of world class professionals with a strong ethical perspective and unmatched professional competence. BBA program provided by the colleges in Indore focuses on developing team management, leadership qualities, stress management, communication skills, crisis and time management skills in the students. Management games, group discussions, transaction analysis, brain storming sessions, role plays and tackling conflicting situations etc are some of the key pedagogical techniques employed in BBA programs offered by the best management colleges in Indore. Some of the best institutes for BBA in Indore are:
- Chameli Devi Group of Institutions, Indore
- Amity Global Business School
- Prestige Institute of Management and Research
- Medi-caps University
The teaching methodologies of these institutes also include classroom lectures, corporate orientation, assignments and industrial visits. BBA institutes in Indore also focus on the development of lifelong skills such as creativity, out-of-the-box thinking abilities and opportunity recognition etc that are essential to be successful in the business world.
By enrolling in one of the best BBA colleges in Indore, a candidate will get the opportunity of training under specialized leaders and experts of the industry. The candidates in these colleges in Indore are also nurtured in such a way so as to encourage them to work towards an international career and develop global competence. Moreover, these BBA colleges also have dedicated and active placement cells to help place the candidates in top organisations and MNCs around the world.
Due to their increasing demand all over the world, more and more aspirants are looking forward to management courses. These courses are tailored to develop the professionals with better business and decision making abilities. After attaining these capabilities, a professional can help make the whole company move in the right direction. To enhance your employability in the marketplace, Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) is the best option.
All about PGDM program
PGDM courses in India are designed for the career growth of management aspirants. PGDM program is usually a 2-year full-time industry integrated course that is designed to groom the young minds as leaders who are creative, innovative, socially responsible and can execute business strategies effectively. First year of the course provides core programs to develop the right skills, knowledge and attitude in the students. Elective courses provided in the second year give candidates an opportunity to delve deeper into their respective fields of specialization and thus cater to their short-term career objectives. The program teaches students all about business management and how to effectively administer resources and people to make smart and logical decisions.
Objectives of PGDM program
Objective of the course is to build a powerful foundation in business management. The program is designed in a way that candidates can focus on the key area of their interest better. Other key objectives of the program are as follows:
- The program helps candidates transform their career and handle various challenges of the business world. This way one can climb up the career ladder in much efficient and effective way.
- Enhancement of the behavioral skills and development of the conceptual knowledge about the subject in detail is what this course aims at. The course structure of PGDM courses in India is developed in such a way that enables candidates to become business leaders while continuing their job.
Top PGDM colleges in India help in the holistic development of the candidates, thus making them more employable. The curriculum for PGDM courses in India at top colleges is designed keeping the industry trends in mind. This keeps the PGDM candidates abreast of the latest happenings in the business world. Along with the classroom teaching, the candidates in these top PGDM colleges also get chance to participate in varied extra-curricular activities. This helps them to develop their decision making and leadership skills.
Moreover, the top PGDM institutes in India have dedicated placement cells. The students are also trained in communication skills, aptitude, group discussions and interpersonal skills. Last but not the least, the faculty members associated with these colleges are entrepreneurs or industry leaders themselves, providing industry relevant training and knowledge to their candidates.
An MBA/PGDM program from one of the top ten business schools in India is bound to provide you a kick start in your career. A management program from one of the top institutes will put you at par with the international business management graduates. Anna University – Chennai, Indian Institute of Foreign Trade – New Delhi, Fore School of Management – New Delhi, Birla Institute of Management Technology – Greater Noida and Jindal School of Hotel Management – Vadodara are considered among the top ten business schools in India offering high quality management education to their candidates.
How to choose the best business school?
Some of the key features that you should look for in your desired business school in India are as follows:
- A good business school must be recognized by the government of India and its programs should be recognized in India and abroad.
- The business school should have all the majors and subjects that you are searching for.
- The faculty members of a business school should be well-trained and qualified to meet global standards of business management education. Top ten business schools in India usually sends their faculty members and professors to hob-knob with the international management faculties in order to share their best practices.
- Your desired business school should aim at the overall development of candidates which includes team spirit and leadership qualities in them.
- The infrastructure and environment of the business school should be positive and modern. It must be conducive to candidates at a high level.
- The library of your desired business school in India must be well-stocked with management books written by several national and international journals of repute. This will help the candidates to keep abreast with the latest happenings in the area of management at a global level.
Requisites for admission to top business schools in India
All business schools in India require the candidate to be a graduate in any area with minimum 50% marks in graduation. Top ten business schools in India also conduct an entrance exam or consider the results of examinations like MAT and CAT for allowing admission. These management entrance exams require a lot of skills and knowledge where both the aptitude and theoretical knowledge of the candidates is tested. Most candidates require some amount of guidance and extra effort to be able to crack these exams.
However, always keep in mind that due to the rewarding nature of business management education, several half-baked people have also established the so called management institutes in the country. And a management program from one of these will just be a waste of money and time as it will not be valued by a company within the country and abroad. This is one of the major reasons that you need to conduct a complete research before you select the right school in India for your studies in hotel management and in any other stream.
In today’s era of practical application, apart from offering in-depth training in theoretical concepts, top MBA College in Pune lays focus on guiding candidates to become smart corporate citizens with the ability to envisage large goals, form strategies and communicate effectively.
The curriculum adopted by top MBA colleges in Pune has been designed with an aim to instil confidence in candidates that is gained from pragmatic approach in important concepts related to Operations, Finance, Information Technology, Marketing and other key skills that are important for running an organisation. Most leading MBA colleges in Pune, while taking admissions, give preference to the students who possess a powerful sense of moral philosophy. These institutions train the candidates using an organised scientific process to enable them use the ethical business practices. Some of the top MBA colleges in Pune providing quality management education to their candidates are as follows:
- MIT School of Business
- Matrix Business School
- Lords School of Management
- International School of Management and Research
- Amity Global Business School
Qualities of top MBA colleges in Pune
Top MBA colleges in Pune not only give emphasis on delivering the content knowledge, but also provide plenty of practical exposure to the candidates so that they can learn to effectively implement their conceptual knowledge in practical world. Some of the key qualities of top MBA colleges in Pune are as follows:
- Most of these schools are approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC) which makes their degree quite valuable in the job market.
- The MBA Colleges in Pune offer placements with renowned organisations through their campus placement facility. As a result, candidates studying from one of these institutes will have a job as soon as they complete their education.
- The faculty members associated with these colleges are highly qualified and also have extensive experience in the business world. These faculty experts, in turn, pass on this experience and knowledge to the candidates.
- Conferences, workshops, seminars and industrial visits are conducted by top MBA College in Pune to prepare the candidates for roles in their professional areas.
- Candidates in these colleges also provide communication skills and personality development classes. At the same time, these schools also organize sports and cultural activities which hone the personalities of the candidates.
How to find top MBA colleges in Pune
The best way to find a top MBA college in Pune is to take the guidance of a well-known educational consultant. These consultants have tie-ups with good MBA colleges and they can help you to select one that is most suitable for you. They can also help you with the admission procedure which can otherwise be quite cumbersome and tedious. It is quite simple to find good educational consultants online as most of them have their personal user friendly websites.
Best institute for hotel management offers the most advantageous career opportunities that not only provide best learning experience to the students but good remuneration packages also. Hotel management program helps in making the candidates aware of the basic functionalities of a hotel and also how to run and manage it. This program has another major benefit of getting the opportunity to meet different kinds of people, like well-known players, celebrities, novelists, entrepreneurs etc. Candidates having a degree in hotel management need not stick only to the hotel industry, but they also have multitude of opportunities in the hospitality as well as aviation industry.
There are well known hotel management institutes in India offering the best environment and education to the candidates and prepare them for a promising career in this industry. Top 5 institutes for Hotel management in India include:
- SRM Institute of Hotel Management, Chennai
- Institute of Hotel Management, Gujarat
- International Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata
- Institute of Hotel Management, Gwalior
- Ecole Hoteliere At Lavasa, Pune
Things to consider while selecting the top hotel management colleges
The hotel management industry has grown quite rapidly and created millions of job opportunities. There are several best hotel management institutes in India and every top hotel management school offers a unique set of opportunities. These top institutes teach their candidates various tactics to enhance their raw skills. But before finalizing the college, some key things must be considered. These are as follows:
- Accreditation – Every hotel institute should be officially certified by a regulatory authority. Recruiters only value institutes with all the essential accreditations and they judge the student’s merit accordingly. Best institute for hotel management in India has usually all the necessary accreditations, making its hotel management programs globally recognized.
- Quality of professors – To make sure you are getting the best possible hotel management studies, you need to study from the highly qualified and educated professors that not only have experience in teaching, but also real world skills. The faculties associated with top colleges in India are well qualified with experience from top hotels around the world. These top faculties offer their best to enhance the skills of candidates.
- Placement record – Placements are the most crucial thing because at the end of the hotel management program, the student wants to walk out with a job. So, pick a college which has an impressive placement record. Best institute for hotel management in India educates and trains candidates well enough so that they can get placement on merit basis.
Study abroad opportunities – Studying abroad is a unique opportunity that only a small fraction of candidates get to experience. If you desire to study abroad, always consider how many study abroad courses are offered at your desired school. Top hotel management schools in India make it easy for candidates to study internationally by allowing them to transfer credits.
The time is just ripe to pursue an executive MBA degree given the current booming world economy. Executive MBA for working professionals in India is a program that is designed for the professionals to become successful managers and business leaders.
The global economy has grown manifold and is continually throwing up new opportunities and challenges. Today businesses across the globe require efficient professionals and managers who can combine their theoretical knowledge with problem solving and decision making skills of the students.
All about Executive MBA program
Executive MBA (EMBA) is specifically designed to accelerate the career of working managers, business professionals and executives. The exposure to practical experiences and intensive theoretical studies help students to develop into business leaders. The environment of creative outlook and innovative ideas transforms them into worthy managers and executives to face the emerging challenges of the current business scenario. Students are also benefitted from the valuable lectures provided by the best of the management faculties.
The executive MBA course introduces students to the current and latest concepts in the business management and also equips them with the skills and knowledge required for the smooth running of various business companies. Top colleges offering MBA for working professionals in India aim to develop strategic, leadership and analytical skills in the learners that are essential to succeed in today’s changing business world.
Top reasons to study an EMBA
If you have two or more years of experience, EMBA will provide you all the skills, networking and development exposure to climb up the corporate ladder. Some of the key reasons why you must consider an EMBA are:
- Career development – An EMBA can give you the knowledge and skills you need to start your own business and it can also help you to move up for the top job positions that you wouldn’t be able to grab otherwise.
- New skills – Some of the new skills that you will acquire in this program are as follows:
- Better team building and communication skills
- Critical analysis and strategic thinking
- New management techniques and skills to take up greater responsibilities
- A different perspective – MBA for working professionals in India will not only provide you insight into different leadership and managerial approaches, but also of different business management practices.
- MBA networking – The international network you create is the most valuable outcome of your EMBA degree. There are very few other courses where such a unique set of people meet to form lifelong friendships and, in some cases, business partnerships.
- Reward for you and your employer – As a candidate in an MBA for working professionals in India, you will walk from each class with applicable knowledge, skills and holistic approach to solve and understand business problems. This will provide immediate return to you and your employer.
In the current global economic scenario, ‘Management’ has evolved as a stream of training and education that has got lot of attention for the effective implementation of business processes. New techniques and methodologies are continually being introduced in top B schools in India to improve the productivity, profitability and overall efficiency of an organization. A college is considered as best business school when it churns out highly sought after business managers for various industries.
Due to intense competition, business houses are in the need of trained and talented management professionals who could bring contemporary business practices to the organization, for which they always hire from the top business schools in India. Some of the top B schools in India that mainly focus on reputation and brand driven growth strategy are:
• Symbiosis Institute of Business Management – Bangalore/Pune
• Xavier Institute of Management – Bhubaneswar, India
• Faculty of Management Studies – Delhi
• IBS – Hyderabad
• Integrated Academy of Management and Technology (INMANTEC) – Ghaziabad
Key features of top B-schools in India
The management programs of top B schools in India are known for their in-depth and extensive coverage of specialised and core courses, thereby creating entrepreneurial and innovation qualities in the aspirants. Programs of these top colleges are usually approved by Ministry of HRD, Government of India, and All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). These institutes are often accredited with National Board of Accreditation and work with a mission to provide quality management education to the students. Internship training also forms an integral part of the curriculum of the management courses at these top colleges in India. Summer internship training is the best way to bring the business and academic communities together.
Some of the key pedagogical activities adopted by top business colleges in India include contemporary and strategic issues, case studies, role plays, workshops, seminars, guest lectures by experts and live projects and presentations. Management programs in these top colleges enable the candidates to function more effectively as managers in a changing and challenging business scenario prevailing in the industries.
Top B schools in India have Wi-Fi enabled campus, modern labs, fully equipped classrooms, auditorium and seminar halls, fully digitized library with thousands of books that enable seamless and comfortable learning environment for the students. Moreover, the faculty associated with these top B schools in India are highly qualified and experienced, providing a holistic perspective of innovative and creative thinking to their candidates.
Several blue chip companies and top MNCs also visit the campus of top business schools for placements. Many short-term courses are also provided to the management students of top management colleges including a plethora of activities on leadership, team building, interpersonal skills and personality development to gear up the candidates to become successful business entrepreneurs and leaders.
A professional business management course from any of the top business schools in Delhi plays an important role in a candidate’s career choice and overall growth. With revolution in Information technology and the advent of globalization, the world has become a small global place. WTO, e-business and economic unions have provided new dimensions to international business. In this new era, you have to think globally, strive to become a global manager and face global competition, which can be done with the depth of managerial skills and knowledge.
BBA is usually a 3-year management program that provides all required managerial techniques to train an individual to successfully handle various management and business related issues. Besides offering the basic management capabilities, the course also provides the team work ability, instils the required confidence, enhances career development by polishing general management skills and also develops a global perspective. The program is increasingly becoming popular because of the several career opportunities which it provides in all streams of the profession.
There are many top business schools in Delhi like Faculty of Management Studies, FORE School of Management, Asia Pacific Institute of Management, Bharati Vidyapeeth’s Institute of Management and Research, and IILM – Undergraduate Business School etc which provides professional and state of the art management education to their candidates with focus on application oriented mindset and professional education which nurtures managerial traits and skills in the students. The pedagogy used in these top business schools in Delhi is interactive with innovation and cutting edge techniques. Moreover, the curriculum of the BBA program in these schools is designed in such a way that it aligns with the ongoing business trends.
Benefits of pursuing BBA from top business schools in Delhi
Top business schools in Delhi aim at developing an environment in which candidates undergo a process of experiential learning through exposure to a variety of real world problems and also utilize opportunities to apply their skills in diverse business situations. Some of the key benefits of pursuing BBA education from top business schools in Delhi are as follows:
• Expert lectures provided throughout the BBA program – Eminent business leaders from renowned companies regularly address the candidates of top business schools on various aspects like entrepreneurship, leadership and management etc. They provide business insights to the young leaders and also share their valuable personal experiences.
• Summer internship training – Top business schools in Delhi include a compulsory summer internship training, which is continuously monitored by their professors. This internship training enables the candidates to get firsthand experience of the corporate world.
• Case study approach – Students in top business schools in Delhi learn about several business frameworks and also practice them with their fellow members, under the supervision of a mentor. Moreover, they also learn through real world case studies related to their subjects.
• International and domestic industry visits – Top business schools in Delhi also arrange international as well as domestic industrial tours for their candidates every year. Candidates get a chance to witness the real world business scenario and also get an insight on the way of working.
• Value added certifications – In addition to the curriculum, candidates are also offered certain value added certifications according to their specialisations. These certification programs not only make the candidates more employable but also enhance their skills and knowledge.