When a student start planning about joining an international higher education institute in a foreign country, they require guidance services of experts that understand their needs and requirements. These consultants not only offer assistance in finding the right college or university in the most suited country for the students they also provide them with special grammar sessions and other coaching services for standardized admission tests such as, IELTS, TOEFL and PTE.
Australia and Canada are two of the most popular study destinations for Indian students to study abroad. They have some of the best education facilities and offer higher education with affordable tuition fees. Their globally recognised degrees increase the students career prospects. Some of the basic aspects that a student’s planning to study abroad in Australia need to know are:
- Australia provides education to international students at any level from primary and secondary schooling to higher education such as, Bachelor degree, Master programs, Doctorate degree.
- Various scholarships are offered every year by Australian Government and Australian Universities to the meritorious and deserving candidates.
- The Visa process in lengthy and require mandatory health check-up along with other required documents.
- IELTS and Pte are the two most popular standardized admission tests required for admission in an Australian University.
- A student can work part-time during the semester and full-time during vacations under his Student Visa. After the successful completion of a program from an Australian University the student can apply for Post Study Work Stream (PSW) for working in Australia.
Some of the basic aspects that a student needs to know when planning to study abroad in Canada include,
- The education system in Canada is divided into, Certificate level, Diploma level, Advanced Diploma, Bachelor degrees, Post-graduate Diplomas/Certificates, Master’s degrees, and Doctorate or PhD.
- The Students Visa in Canada is referred as ‘Study Permit’. The Visa documents are submitted through VFS Canada.
- Some of the higher education institutes in Canada offer scholarships to high performing and exceptionally standing students. The scholarships vary from college to college.
- Tuition fees in Canada is lower than most of other developed countries and living costs are also quite reasonable.
- Students Visa allows the student to work part-time during the semester and full-time during vacations. A post-graduate work permit is offered to the qualifying international students. This work permit is of limited time validity and after the completion of the work-permit duration the student will have to apply for permanent residency under various categories.
Aspiring students searching for overseas education consultants in Chandigarh have some expert options to choose from like,
- Planet Education
In its over 18+ years of experience Planet Education has assisted over 20,000 students in gaining admission in over 300 universities across 7 countries around the globe. The consultants have offices in Australia, Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and various cities of India. Some of the primary services offered by the institute are, career counselling, assistance in course and institute selection, making accurate applications and other admission processes, coaching for standardized tests like IELTS, PTE, TOEFL, GRE, GMAT, SAT and ACT, financial guidance, visa application, etc. They not only help the student in pre-departure preparations through its comprehensive orientation program but also provide post-landing services such as, airport pick up, accommodation, internships, resume writing assistance and guidance on work permit and other regulations. The institute offers individual attention to every students and provide flexible batch timings.
Some other leading Education Consultants in Chandigarh are,
- Blue Sapphire Consultants
- Study Craft
- Medway Educational Consultant Pvt. Ltd.
- Glee Consultancy Services