The time of the year when parents start thinking and preparing themselves to get the answer of the most important question “Which is the best school for my child?” has arrived. This exercise begins at July-August of every year for the parents looking for top schools for the admission of their child. An umpteen number of options are available today in Delhi NCR and it is really a daunting task to find the right one. It is really important to make this decision without influence and keeping in mind the abilities of your child as each student has its own specific capabilities and learning potential. It is always important to find the best school with right teaching and learning methodologies. So, to meet the requirements of the parents, here is the list of the best schools in Gurgaon that are known for their top quality education along with the fee structure:
1. SCJ World Academy: This is one among the leading boarding schools in Gurgaon that is committed to provide the best education to the students. The school strives to nurture students by instilling the lifelong skills and humility in them. It aims to achieve excellence and focuses on overall personality development of the child. The fee structure of the school is as follows:
Admission fee: Rs. 90,000
Annual Fee: Rs. 22,500
Security: Rs. 25,000
Monthly fee charges vary as per class and boarding facilities.
2. The Heritage School: This is one of the top ranked schools in NCR that focuses on learning by doing. Affiliated to CBSE, the school has the best faculty and offers the great learning environment to the students for their holistic growth and development. The school curriculum includes art and craft, pottery, fashion designing, performing art etc. The fee structure of the school is as follows:
Admission fee: Rs. 90,000
Tuition fee: Rs. 11,900 per quarter
Security: Rs. 60,000
3. The Shri Ram School: This is one among the top schools in Gurgaon providing value-based education to the students. Extra-curricular activities are the important part of course curriculum that helps in the holistic development of the learners. Hands-on-learning is also provided that helps them understand the concepts in a better way.
Average fee: Not disclosed (about Rs 1.5 lakhs per annum)
4. Shikshantar School: The school lets each child grow, evolve and blossom into a confident and dignified individual. It focuses on the overall development of the students and gives importance to the social and emotional well-being of the children. The well-developed infrastructure, world-class faculty at the institute and use of a unique teaching pedagogy are some of its key features. The fee structure of the school is as follows:
Admission fee: Rs. 30,000
Development fee: Rs. 95,000
Annual charges: Rs. 50,000
Tuition fee: Rs. 95,280
Security: Rs. 40,000
5. Vega School: This is a CBSE-affiliated school in Gurgaon offering project based learning to the students. The school believes in nurturing uniqueness in each child and creating the lifelong learners. Leadership, problem-solving and communication skills are embedded through real-life projects in curriculum. Expert educators visit the school from time to time to train the teachers and help the school to improve as per the industry trends. The fee structure of the school is as follows:
Admission fee: Rs. 50,000
Annual charges: Rs. 22,000
Tuition fee: Rs. 11,000
Security: Rs. 35,000
Note: The fee structures provided above is indicative only. For the exact fee details, visit the schools’ official websites or contact their principals.