Schooling of your kid is one of the most important decisions of lifetime that should be taken with care. Parents leave no stone unturned when it comes to the education of their kids. If you have decided to send your kid to a boarding school, then you will definitely want to choose one of the best residential schools in the country. Once their education foundation is strong in the formative years, their future will be bright. Boarding schools make sure to make the students inclined towards discipline, self-dependency, trust and honesty. The kind of education and environment that a boarding school offers is perfect for the overall development of your kid.
But, now the question is which school is better? Should it be the one well-connected with their hometown or one with the best facilities? Keeping all the important factors in mind, here is the list of top 10 co-educational boarding schools in India:
- Rishi Valley School, Chittoor: This is one of the reputed co-ed institutions in India that focuses on the overall development and growth of the students. The admission process is based on past academic performance, their talent and character of the student. If you wish to apply, then this is the perfect time.
- SelaQui International School: This is one of the most reputed co-ed boarding schools in India providing an ideal learning environment to the students. Ranked among the best CBSE schools, it is open to both boys and girls from the 5th The school offers best opportunities to the students that help them to excel in their chosen field.
- Chinamaya Vidyalaya, Solan: This is one of the top boarding schools that you can consider for your kid. The school has the best faculty and has taken the modern way of teaching for the overall growth and development of the students. It is affiliated to CBSE and offers state-of-the-art infrastructure facilities to the students like well-equipped library, laboratories, internet facilities, auditorium etc.
- Sherwood College, Nainital: The school aims at the holistic development of the students with focus on quality education. Apart from academics, the school offers a lot of extracurricular activities to the students.
- The Lawrence School, Sanawar: This is one of the notable co-ed boarding schools in Sanawar offering quality education to the students. The admission process starts in December followed by entrance test and interviews. Numerous facilities are provided to the students and they have to participate in extra-curricular activities for their overall growth.
- The Daly College, Indore: Affiliated to CBSE, this is one of the top co-educational schools in the country offering great academics and living facilities to the students. It focuses on extra-curricular activities for the overall growth of students and offers a great learning environment.
- John’s International School, Chennai: This is one of the top schools in India offering an exhilarating environment to the students. The school makes the students think big and strive for the big and great things in life.
- Delhi Public School, Pinjore: This is a reputed boarding school located in Pinjore, Haryana. It provides a smart-technology enabled education system enhanced with world-class teaching facilities.
- BGS International Residential School, Bangalore: This is one of the most popular and reputed boarding schools in Bangalore that aims to impart world-class education to the students. It aims to instill ethical, intellectual and spiritual values in each and every student.
- Army Pubic School, Dagshai: This is one of the well-known co-ed boarding schools in Himachal Pradesh. The school maintains a refined level of discipline and prepares students for the challenges of life.
Apply in any of these schools for a bright future for your children.