WHAT DO THE TOP 1% OF SOFTWARE ENGINEERS DO THAT THE OTHER 99% DO NOT?

0
47
software engineers

All the software engineers start their careers from the same base, but still some of the engineers that means 1% of all the engineers are always different and unique and more successful than other 99%.

They just work smart and not hard which makes them completely different from the other engineers. They are observed to have more curiosity and ability to tackle every problem that comes in between their work and goals. They usually handle problems more efficiently and as a result, they continue their work as it is which can later turn their destiny and can make 1% of unique engineers.

They simply follow some rules consistently in their life which makes them different from the rest of the 99% engineers available in the whole world. Here are the ways which can define 1% of the engineers that are unique from the rest 99% in the whole world

1. CONSTANTLY INVESTING IN EXTRA LEARNING

Those lucky engineers just spend much time in extra learning in their field to gain more knowledge and build more powerful roots in their careers. They start from basic to advanced and practice much. They ignore laziness and just focus on their goal of learning and just continue to practice and this serves them best and makes them unique from all others.

2. TRY TO BUILD DIFFERENT TOOLS

Some engineers constantly work on their projects like development, compile, debug, etc. to make their tools or project more unique and more efficient which can either speed up their career and can even speed up their tag of jobs. They not only understand the basic concepts but they also usually make heavy use of extension languages and customizability of their environment.

3. GIVE CREDIT

Very few software engineers don’t hoard any credits and can happily appreciate others about their work. This personality attracts great people to work with them in the future which can boost up their career and can be a self-fulfilling cycle.

4. IMPATIENT

Rather than spending time in some useless site, useless parties, etc. some engineers just spend time in meetings, search, etc. to polish up their minds and get new ideas about their new project or ongoing project. They spend most of their time coding, and making them efficient rather than talking much on it. This makes them unique from the rest engineers who just waste their time in some or other things continuously.

5. STACK COMPREHENSION

Great software engineers don’t stop, but they always move on. They just walk on the path of breaking all the boundaries that they think cannot be reached and try to chase all the abstract boundaries which just makes their life best. They just try to solve everything slowly and efficiently until they reach a good end. They attack their weak points and later on come out with their extraordinary skills that are being newly introduced to them while completing work. This skill makes them different from other engineers.  These are some of the reasons that differentiate 1% of engineers from the rest of 99% engineers in the world.